Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report Players

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2023, 02:40 AM by Darkness.)

1. Rule-breaker's username: Shrbo5x, ItaDori, abo db3e, +BOOST (nickname that they enter to farm on)
2. Which server (zombie swarm or riot):  zombie swarm
3. Rule-breaker's steamid: STEAM_0:1:586201583 (Shrbo5x) , STEAM_1:0:1829884402 (+BOOST) ,  i dont have all the other IDs
4. Explain the situation: they kill me and they stay afk so their friends can farm them, you can see on the demo that the player boost told me to go sleep so they can farm. you can see also Itadori reconnecting so he can be human again and farm, and then when i told them they are farming they just satrted leaving one by one, there is also an admin called Pov Big Grin i think he is also with them.
5. Proof (demo or screenshot):https://www.mediafire.com/file/7v2jogemh5kvnjs/%255BCSGAMERS%255D_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the rule being broken): from 30:00 till the end 

Hello!

Everyone besides Shrbo5x were banned. I didn't really see him farm at any point, because he was killed by Pov early on, so I would say there's inconclusive evidence for that. As for other players involved that you reported, all of them have been banned.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.