Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

ChatGTP

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2023, 02:23 PM by Frost.)

CHATGTP

We are all familiar with the infamous AI-generated responses that are made possible by the 'chatgdp' software. Well let's make this intelligent AI's responses into a small little forum game.
The game is quite simple. We supplement the sentences or ideas by adding the message in the AI and we post the output that it generates. So if, let's say, if my first AI-generated message would be 'I like bannas', you would post that in the AI chat and then post whatever response you got from it in this post.

Rules:
1. Follow the forum rules.
2. Post interval: 2.
3. Only messages generated by AI.
4. You have to post the message of the previous poster to supplement the details. You may not start the sentence with something else.

First message:
Hello! Just wanted to drop by and say a quick "hello" to brighten your day. Have a wonderful time ahead!

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words and warm greetings. It's always a pleasure to connect with you. I hope you're having a fantastic day as well! If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to ask. Take care and have a wonderful time ahead too!