Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

unban

gamne name : TMS*MOHAMED*DZ
WHICH SERVER : Zombie swarm
Describe the situation : im not hacker
your steamid : STEAM_2 : 1 : 1666373941
ban details : AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin aLfA !1 BraKeR 7 [Y0uTuBE].
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : TMS*MOHAMED*DZ
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheating '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_2 : 1 : 1666373941 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 105.106.58.33 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

proof : https://www.mediafire.com/file/ii0aien15ruhpnq/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
wargods scan : https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2643276

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2023, 10:27 PM by aLfA !1 BraKeR 7 ThePr0.)

I have 2 demo when you using cheat 👍🏻

Wargod Name mohamed ALG and not your name in Server 👍🏻

wargood is fake

(23-05-2023, 10:21 PM)aLfA !1 BraKeR 7 ThePr0 Wrote: I have 2 demo when you using cheat 👍🏻

Wargod Name mohamed ALG and not your name in Server 👍🏻

wargood is fake

you very bad admin I'm lagging not hack speed

You using fps hack , so when you use it you got high ping 👍🏻

Hello!

After watching the demo, I can conclude that there is not a single moment where I suspected of him cheating. To debunk your concerns, alfa:
1) Players experienced increased ping regularly (even in the video you sent me in my DMs, there were multiple players with increased ping). Whenever a player experiences high ping, they are physically and literally lagging in-game from other players' point of view. This means that if you spectate them, they can either appear slow or they stop periodically. Slow motion is very apparent and it's consistent. If he actually used slow motion, he wouldn't be freezing up. Besides, I don't see why anyone would use slow motion, as it is usually way more widespread in the 'HNS' gamemode. In the demo that he uploaded, you can clearly see him freezing up whenever he starts lagging.
2) When he was running after you as a tank, he was behind you and you turned around and decided to fly away. He was obviously close enough to you to be able to hit you when you were flying away, and seeing how you were literally going in a straight line, he just used his ability to kill you with the projectile.

I'm not sure which demos you are referring to and if you're referring to the videos you sent me in my DMs, then you're blatantly wrong. You can literally watch his demo here that he uploaded and at no point do I see him doing anything suspicious. Alfa, if you suspect someone of cheating, rather than going guns blazing and banning them immediately, ask them to do a WG scan.

The admin will be dealt with accordingly and your ban will be revoked.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.