Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

request unban

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2023, 12:45 AM by kream3xd.)

. Your name: @ymenx
2. Your steamid: STEAM_1 : 1 : 1863222672
3. Ban Details(you can get it from console): 
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ALiVe.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : @ymenx
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheating '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 1863222672 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 158.140.125.116 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
No detail texture mapping file: maps/cs_max_detail.txt
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you

4. Proof (demo or screenshot):  i was banned for a 4 month but my cousin got into my account on his computer that means another IP and STEAMID and you thought me a hacker  so please unban whit me

Hello there,
Upload a valid proof's so the demo from the csstrike folder, i certainly remember banning this account for cheating so , provide the demo or no unban will be given, waiting for updated response.

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2023, 04:33 AM by kream3xd.)

The demo not with me right now

And i didnt join the server with the name before 4 months or more i dont remeber really but the cheating was a file on my cstrike file but now i dont have any cheat and maybe i clear right now  I know the rules  Just unban me    And give me a last try

Hello!

This account was disputed over with multiple people and at this point we don't even know who it truly belongs to, as numerous players have tried to claim their 'ownership'. You are literally the third person to insist that this account belongs to you suddenly, which I am very confused about, because you didn't say a single word, meaning that this account was likely shared with others.

Anyway, that 'it was my cousine' ordeal is old-fashioned and we do not accept that as an excuse. Your account - your responsibility. What's even more confusing is the fact that you decided to make a ban appeal 4 months later.
The only way you can get unbanned is by purchasing it.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.