Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

false ban

Wink 

name - Adolf Hitler 
steam id - STEAM_0:1:753256044 
ban details - didnt warned me / he said he did but it was 1 day ago. if u watch the demo u can  see that there was a guy name legend killer ( also known as coronus number) so basically he was asking help cause his id got ban by owner. u can see that in discord chats. so i was checking his msg. but bolton banned me without even listening to me Smile

proof -  https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxv0i8o7x...m.dem/file   ( 138:00:00) timelaps 

admin who banned me - BOLTON - STEAM_0:0:453054260 182 46:30 89 0

Hello!

Often people use chatting as an excuse to remain at bay at a certain location, generally avoid attacking humans and doing their mission. While it is reasonable and understandable that you only intended to help the player out, you have to keep in mind that rules still apply to you no matter the circumstances. So either remain at a spawn or resort to responding with brief messages, whilst also ensuring that you attack the humans. In this instance, you wrote to him in-game and then just jumped around for a while without attacking the humans, even though he didn't write anything back to you at that moment.

As for the warning, nowhere do the rules dictate that admins are REQUIRED to issue you a verbal warning every time you violate that exact server rule. If you violated the server rule before, then admins are premitted to ban you immediately if you do it again, even if that warning was issued a day ago.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.