Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

admins abusing their power

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 08:19 PM by stragh.)

1. Admin name: nightwolf
2. Which server: Swarm
3. What the admin did: unjustified gag
4. Admin's Steamid: didn't catch it, pretty sure you have it.
5. Proof (demo or ss): https://snipboard.io/P6OUtS.jpg

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: no demo

it's absurd the amount of times I've seen this guy abuse his powers but i never really cared enough to report it, some snowflake joined the server and said "hey i send you the demo" the admin moved himself to spec, stayed there for 2 minutes pretending to watch the demo then he gagged me lmao, this is ridiculous how tf can you watch a demo in 2minutes not mention that he didn't leave the server hahaha. 
not that i'm admitting guilt i don't even know what demo they were talking about but i honestly think there should a little more freedom in terms to chatting like these admins cant wait for you to make a mistake or so they call it to gag or ban you they are some of the most trigger happy admins i came across ever and i've been playing this shit for more than a decade, like one day some guy was having a beef with an admin in the server we were farming the shit out of that admin and they started calling each others bots and such, anyways the admin got killed by a bot and we laughed in the chat haha'ing and rofling so he gagged us both for a day. 
Now am not saying you can say anything or be overdisrespectful but basic profanity is something we all come across almost daily, of course religious stuff remain sacred and must not be joked about but simple insults shouldn't be overreacted about i once saw a guy getting gagged for saying "dog" or "fk u".
I don't give a fuck about being muted or frankly banned if its justified, do not mistake this for not wanting to play your server i enjoy it alot and i like the people playing it.
this post isn't me asking for an ungag no no no this is for the sake of the server and the people who enjoy it who don't wish to be abused and have their game ruined by some child or a 35yo that lives in his mothers basement.
At last, i would like to thank everyone i played with for putting up with me i know i can come across a bit offensive but its just me fucking around and joking never take it seriously and if you feel offended you could simply ask me respectfully to stop it and i will. the last part isn't an admission of guilt its just that i joke a little much and some players might feel offended.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 08:35 PM by Wolf.)

(06-03-2023, 08:17 PM)stragh Wrote: 1. Admin name: nightwolf
2. Which server: Swarm
3. What the admin did: unjustified gag
4. Admin's Steamid: didn't catch it, pretty sure you have it.
5. Proof (demo or ss): https://snipboard.io/P6OUtS.jpg

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: no demo

it's absurd the amount of times I've seen this guy abuse his powers but i never really cared enough to report it, some snowflake joined the server and said "hey i send you the demo" the admin moved himself to spec, stayed there for 2 minutes pretending to watch the demo then he gagged me lmao, this is ridiculous how tf can you watch a demo in 2minutes not mention that he didn't leave the server hahaha. 
not that i'm admitting guilt i don't even know what demo they were talking about but i honestly think there should a little more freedom in terms to chatting like these admins cant wait for you to make a mistake or so they call it to gag or ban you they are some of the most trigger happy admins i came across ever and i've been playing this shit for more than a decade, like one day some guy was having a beef with an admin in the server we were farming the shit out of that admin and they started calling each others bots and such, anyways the admin got killed by a bot and we laughed in the chat haha'ing and rofling so he gagged us both for a day. 
Now am not saying you can say anything or be overdisrespectful but basic profanity is something we all come across almost daily, of course religious stuff remain sacred and must not be joked about but simple insults shouldn't be overreacted about i once saw a guy getting gagged for saying "dog" or "fk u".
I don't give a fuck about being muted or frankly banned if its justified, do not mistake this for not wanting to play your server i enjoy it alot and i like the people playing it.
this post isn't me asking for an ungag no no no this is for the sake of the server and the people who enjoy it who don't wish to be abused and have their game ruined by some child or a 35yo that lives in his mothers basement.
At last, i would like to thank everyone i played with for putting up with me i know i can come across a bit offensive but its just me fucking around and joking never take it seriously and if you feel offended you could simply ask me respectfully to stop it and i will. the last part isn't an admission of guilt its just that i joke a little much and some players might feel offended.

This is not your first time you do something bad and he write for me when l saw the insulting and yea l have laptop where l can watch the demo file what he give to me Smile
Don't forget that you make much rc for play only in ct beacuse you don't want play in zm and when you zm you hide somewhere and not attack.When you get warn you already cry and lie,l attack but you don't see that,l don't camp stb.Not me the only who ruined another players game

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 08:46 PM by stragh.)

(06-03-2023, 08:29 PM)Wolf Wrote: This is not your first time you do something bad and he write for me when l saw the insulting and yea l have laptop where l can watch the demo file what he give to me Smile
Don't forget that you make much rc for play only in ct beacuse you don't want play in zm and when you zm you hide somewhere and not attack.When you get warn you already cry and lie,l attack but you don't see that,l don't camp stb.

reminds me of when you once banned me because some guy said i reconnected when i had just joined, you don't think for yourself you only do what others tell you to do you are only an admin because you mother paid for it otherwise you would never make it, not in this community or in any other.
you are the one lying friend, and it would be nice if you could upload the demo for us all to watch, i can't wait to see what is it that i said that is so offensive it made your weird friend run to his daddy crying about somebody he encountered on the internet.
you also brag all the time about all these guys you have banned as if it is some achievement you should be rewarded for, in your own words "half the server died because i ban them but when they join back their number of bans don't increase" and such stuff.

(06-03-2023, 08:44 PM)stragh Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 08:29 PM)Wolf Wrote: This is not your first time you do something bad and he write for me when l saw the insulting and yea l have laptop where l can watch the demo file what he give to me Smile
Don't forget that you make much rc for play only in ct beacuse you don't want play in zm and when you zm you hide somewhere and not attack.When you get warn you already cry and lie,l attack but you don't see that,l don't camp stb.

reminds me of when you once banned me because some guy said i reconnected when i had just joined, you don't think for yourself you only do what others tell you to do you are only an admin because you mother paid for it otherwise you would never make it, not in this community or in any other.
you are the one lying friend, and it would be nice if you could upload the demo for us all to watch, i can't wait to see what is it that i said that is so offensive it made your weird friend run to his daddy crying about somebody he encountered on the internet.
you also brag all the time about all these guys you have banned as if it is some achievement you should be rewarded for, in your own words "half the server died because i ban them but when they join back their number of bans don't increase" and such stuff.
You want see some picture where lm working? And also my mom and my dad died some years ago.And l don't write that "half the server died beacuse l ban them" next time read what l say

Hello!

Swearing is generally an acceptable behaviour, but if you resort to swearing AT players or generally being rude toward them, or provoking them, admins are allowed to gag you. This is not to limit your freedom of speech, but to prevent a flame wars from breaking out that could eventually otherwise end in actual insults and badmouthing. It can vary from admin to admin, but as long as the ban does not exceed 5-10 minutes for minor swearing, then I don't see how that would be such a big deal when it comes to admin gagging a player for being rude, even if it's nothing much.

The borderline is sometimes difficult to distinguish, because laming (saying 'ez' or calling somebody a 'noob' or a 'bot' etc.) may be considered as laming, and as such can potentially provoke the player and make them mad. But I don't believe that it should be gag-worthy or in case it is, the gag shouldn't be longer than 5-10 minutes for that to begin with, considering that it's such a minor offense.

Anyway, NightWolf, this is your 3rd minor offense and this is the second time you've gagged someone for an improper length. Even if the insults were serious, gagging someone for a day without giving them a verbal warning or a shorter ban length is unacceptable. You can extend their ban length if they continue provoking other players after their gag expires, but usually you resort to banning them instead.

The admin will be dealt with.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.