Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

FREE BAN FROM MARIO DANIEL

1.Your Name : SKILAR
2.Your Steam: STEAM_1:0:141032014
3.details : Hello dear Frost, I have been banned from the server for a hundred and ninety years, and the admin is called me as a hacker, but I swear to you that I am not, and I can give you anything to make sure and I can send you a scan and when I got the ban I was able to log in to the server after one minute and I don't know how that happened so The old demo was lost, and despite that, it did not ask me to check to make sure that I am a hacker or not,And I hope that you will unban me  and I swear to you that I will prove to you in any way that I am not a hacker and the scan is below.
4.proof: https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2444638
Make sure to check this out and apologize for the lack of demo

Hello
First thing,You joined the server after you got a ban which means you broke the rules and who evades the ban gets permanent ban
And second thing to appeal for unban you need demo (which you lost as u said)
Admin didn’t ask you for wargod scan,You could remove all hacks and make a scan

(19-08-2022, 06:52 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: Hello
First thing,You joined the server after you got a ban which means you broke the rules and who evades the ban gets permanent ban
And second thing to appeal for unban you need demo (which you lost as u said)
Admin didn’t ask you for wargod scan,You could remove all hacks and make a scan

Hello Groza
 First Thing i Swear i dont Have any hacks in my game 
second The admin Mario Daniel did not ask for any scan and entered the server for 20 seconds and then ban me and then escaped from the server, i got free ban  because he hates me
third thing i dont know how i joined the server im not evads and i dont know how to evade maybe this bug im clean player

If he saw you hacking why he should ask for wargod scan
He can ban you directly without asking for wargod scan if you were clearly hacking
Without proof you can’t be unbanned I think

(19-08-2022, 10:47 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: If he saw you hacking why he should ask for wargod scan
He can ban you directly without asking for wargod scan if you were clearly hacking
Without proof you can’t be unbanned I think

Brother, what are you saying, I have been playing this server for a long time and I have not worked as a hacker in my life, and I swear to God this person hates me because I got lvl 41 , bro i can give you scan any time i swear i got free ban from this Guy

Hello!

You are required to provide a demo as evidence, so we can clarify, whether you were actually cheating or not.
Refer to this thread if you don't know where to locate your demo and how to upload it: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=901.
Also, if you did end up evading your ban, you will not be eligible to receive an unban.

Waiting for your updated response.

(20-08-2022, 12:43 PM)Frost Wrote: Hello!

You are required to provide a demo as evidence, so we can clarify, whether you were actually cheating or not.
Refer to this thread if you don't know where to locate your demo and how to upload it: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=901.
Also, if you did end up evading your ban, you will not be eligible to receive an unban.

It seems that you did not read all the previous paragraphs because I told groza that the admin entered the server for only 20 seconds and that I was playing as a zombie and when he blocked me he got out of the server
Secondly, I said that after I was banned, I returned to the server after less than a minute and I do not know how I entered and explained that it was a problem with the server, so the old demo was replaced with a new demo, so I don't have any evidence
Third, I am pleased to communicate with on Discord and share the screen so that you can see that I can access the server so far, and I do not know how this happens. I hope you cancel the ban

(20-08-2022, 02:16 PM)SKILAR Wrote:

It seems that you did not read all the previous paragraphs because I told groza that the admin entered the server for only 20 seconds and that I was playing as a zombie and when he blocked me he got out of the server
Secondly, I said that after I was banned, I returned to the server after less than a minute and I do not know how I entered and explained that it was a problem with the server, so the old demo was replaced with a new demo, so I don't have any evidence
Third, I am pleased to communicate with on Discord and share the screen so that you can see that I can access the server so far, and I do not know how this happens. I hope you cancel the ban

You joined back the server while knowingly being aware that you were just banned prior to joining it. You don't get unbanned mysteriously unless it was an honest mistake, so you should have checked the ban list before joining back.

Either way, even those few seconds of demo could be enough to determine, whether or not you were cheating.
Upload the demo and if you're gonna be clear, we're going to unban you.

(20-08-2022, 07:41 PM)Frost Wrote:
(20-08-2022, 02:16 PM)SKILAR Wrote:

You joined back the server while knowingly being aware that you were just banned prior to joining it. You don't get unbanned mysteriously unless it was an honest mistake, so you should have checked the ban list before joining back.

Either way, even those few seconds of demo could be enough to determine, whether or not you were cheating.
Upload the demo and if you're gonna be clear, we're going to unban you.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t0fdkng7jioyyjb/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
I do not own the old demo in order to prove myself in front of you. I told you everything and how the old demo was lost and this new demo I registered a few minutes ago, knowing that I have the same device, the same name"SKILAR" , the same Steam ID, the same IP, and I do not know how this happened 
thats it bro i told u  after I returned to the server a minute after I was banned that The server was logged in normally and there was no list that I was banned from the server and in this way the old demo was lost and I have been playing this server for six months and I was playing a lot and I got level 41 in a fast time because I was always active and I was also inviting my friends to enter the server too I am not afraid to give you any demo, but because this demo was lost this time, I did not have evidence, but I am wronged, and if you do not remove the ban from me, we will say goodbye to you.

So are you saying that you went to server after he ban you and started playing and proving you weren’t cheating