Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

UNBAN ME (ITE.)

hi ; iam ITE.  , player in Cs GAMERS UMBRELLA SWARM ; i got banned by NoTHoLd myGroza for sharing my acc to my friend  permanent; first ; i know that NHMG have Right to ban me  but, i didnt got any warnings or smth ; and permanent BAN is Too Long , i can't wait that time bcz i spent every hour at this server ; i am really sorry for my fault ; so so sorry brothers Sad

Hello!

Our rules clearly dictate that account sharing is forbidden, and upon entering the server, it is your sole responsibility to make sure that you get yourself acquinted with the said rules. If you end up violating any server rule, it is your own responsibility that you didn't read them succintly enough. Although admins are generally required to issue a verbal warning for players who share their account, it is not the same when it comes to account sharing or cheating. It has been against the server rules for quite some time already.

I would have initially granted you a free pass and unbanned you, but seeing how you evaded your ban, I've changed my mind. If you were a bit more patient and didn't make a dumb move, I would have revoked your ban.
You may purchase unban here: https://cs-gamers.net/shop.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.