Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps

(This post was last modified: 14-07-2022, 07:26 PM by Frost.)

(13-07-2022, 07:57 PM)kain Wrote: Ikr!
That's why this limit is added but it's useless since a majority of the players are high leveled and zombies doesn't have a chance against their guns so therefore it's pretty wack adding such a limit.Talking about the newcomers, they don't even have power and they gotta be skillful enough to avoid zombie bombs, smokers or whatever it's not an easy thing to do.It's still hard but it's not impossible if the limit is removed, with this current limit they can't avoid zombies if their guns ran out of ammo or for whatever reasons.And no, flying with parachute having 100 fps doesn't give you huge advantage like you've claimed, it helps but not that much...
Also the zombie team will be able to bhop and sgs on 100 fps so that's also a big + for them.
The air acceleration was already increased before prior to the suggestion you made, and no matter what you say, increasing it to 100 drastically improves your ability to maneuver and it can ruin the balance especially in these circumstances. I also already mentioned that bhopping and/or doing sgs are both against the server rules (people on the zombie team are not allowed to do sgs/bhop, whereas humans are). And when it comes to your 'lack of skill' argument, I highly doubt that these 'skilless' newcomers suddenly would be able to easily avoid zombies if they don't know how to strafe and whatnot in the first place. If anything, that would only be a beneficial factor for high-level players or people who are already skilled enough, but, like I said, you can easily mass some kills with some of the lower-level weapons that are available for all players already. Besides, there's also the opportunity to use fire and frost nades, which gives you a possibility to avoid zombies and to escape from a large group if you are lucky enough.

Rather than offer a feature that would potentially be game-breaking and probably assist more high-skilled or level players than vice versa, the core focus should be to provide various opportunities for newcomers (such as XP boosts, ability to claim rewards, easier XP gain).

Changing it to 100aa, in my opinion, would not only upset a lot of players, but it will also drastically decrease zombies' possibility to win the round, seeing how technically bhopping/doing sgs is against the server rules.

Messages In This Thread
Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by kain - 13-07-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by Frost - 14-07-2022, 07:25 PM