Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2022, 05:48 PM by kain.)

I know for a fact that the airaccelerate on the server is low to block players from bhoping/strafing with parachute and many miscellanous reasons, but this thing is kinda unfair and let me elaborate the points. 
-Playing as a low level player is a nightmare against zombies, the weapons are kinda too bad but not only that we can't even strafe properly to escape zombies due to this acceleration limit... 
-High leveled players will always rape zombies at their spawnpoints with their op weapons, which at the same time gives them the ability to escape multiple zombies if being surrounded, also not to mention their 24/24 redeployment abilities...
 My suggestion would be to add 100 fps limit and increase the acceleration, with 100 fps we all know that we barely get any speed when bhoping/sgs'ing/parachute strafing, so that should be a good solve and enough fps to make a slighter advantage when doing such skills.

PS: it's not a crytopic or neither a me problem, it's just a suggestion to bring balance on the server.

yea kinda true low levels players has no chance like me

If 100 aa will be added humans will be more powerful
They can fly away with parachute, It will be more harder to kill humans

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2022, 07:10 PM by kain.)

(13-07-2022, 06:13 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: If 100 aa will be added humans will be more powerful
They can fly away with parachute, It will be more harder to kill humans

The players which will get the most benefit from this are low leveled skilled players, as for high level players they are already op and it doesnt matter if this suggestion is implemented, they will still be op and shit uppon zombies in spawnpoints because of their guns.
Now if we are talking about parachute, 100 fps isn't a big deal, unless your extremely skillful which is absolutely okay (people practiced bhop and stuff for years and here you find crybabies who cant even strafe and cry all day bcuz they noticed someone bhoping with 10aa which gives absolutely no advantage over them.)

Hello!

The sole purpose of decreasing air acceleration on the server was to limit people's ability to strafe, therefore making it substantially easier for zombie players to circumvent human players. While increasing air acceleration to 100 (even with your suggestion to limit FPS, which won't change anything, because you can still fly around very easily and quickly with that amount of FPS) could potentially assist newcomers in avoiding zombies, it would jeopardize the whole balance for the zombie team and WOULD definitely not help balancing out the teams. The core issue in the server is the fact that humans can easily eventually become too powerful, not the fact that new players are incapable of avoiding zombies due to certain limitations. That being said, there are a few points I would like to mention:
1) Bhopping and doing SGS is forbidden for the zombie players only. Human players are allowed to bhop and do SGS.
2) Although the current AA is fairly low, you can still strafe and gain speed pretty easily, especially if you have upgraded the 'speed' power.
3) The double Uzi or the AK-47 Paladin are two quite powerful weapons available for newbies. Played for a while at the start when I still didn't have any rank set in-game nor did I have any powers upgraded, and I could easily stack some kills with the Paladin weapon. If a player is lacking precision or accuracy, then that's a completely different story.

In terms of zombies being killed many times throughout, it depends. The server is definitely lacking balance, but you can still overpower humans quite easily if you have a decent team and you all cooperate with each other in a concise manner.

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2022, 07:59 PM by kain.)

Ikr!
That's why this limit is added but it's useless since a majority of the players are high leveled and zombies doesn't have a chance against their guns so therefore it's pretty wack adding such a limit.Talking about the newcomers, they don't even have power and they gotta be skillful enough to avoid zombie bombs, smokers or whatever it's not an easy thing to do.It's still hard but it's not impossible if the limit is removed, with this current limit they can't avoid zombies if their guns ran out of ammo or for whatever reasons.And no, flying with parachute having 100 fps doesn't give you huge advantage like you've claimed, it helps but not that much...
Also the zombie team will be able to bhop and sgs on 100 fps so that's also a big + for them.

There was a time this future was added back on the server therefore humans become almoust totally invincible and you say it's not much? 100 fps are pretty enough to gain alot off speed and if peoples have some prestige it's even worse. So after experiencing and receiving a tons off complains the air accelerait was reduced.

(This post was last modified: 14-07-2022, 07:26 PM by Frost.)

(13-07-2022, 07:57 PM)kain Wrote: Ikr!
That's why this limit is added but it's useless since a majority of the players are high leveled and zombies doesn't have a chance against their guns so therefore it's pretty wack adding such a limit.Talking about the newcomers, they don't even have power and they gotta be skillful enough to avoid zombie bombs, smokers or whatever it's not an easy thing to do.It's still hard but it's not impossible if the limit is removed, with this current limit they can't avoid zombies if their guns ran out of ammo or for whatever reasons.And no, flying with parachute having 100 fps doesn't give you huge advantage like you've claimed, it helps but not that much...
Also the zombie team will be able to bhop and sgs on 100 fps so that's also a big + for them.
The air acceleration was already increased before prior to the suggestion you made, and no matter what you say, increasing it to 100 drastically improves your ability to maneuver and it can ruin the balance especially in these circumstances. I also already mentioned that bhopping and/or doing sgs are both against the server rules (people on the zombie team are not allowed to do sgs/bhop, whereas humans are). And when it comes to your 'lack of skill' argument, I highly doubt that these 'skilless' newcomers suddenly would be able to easily avoid zombies if they don't know how to strafe and whatnot in the first place. If anything, that would only be a beneficial factor for high-level players or people who are already skilled enough, but, like I said, you can easily mass some kills with some of the lower-level weapons that are available for all players already. Besides, there's also the opportunity to use fire and frost nades, which gives you a possibility to avoid zombies and to escape from a large group if you are lucky enough.

Rather than offer a feature that would potentially be game-breaking and probably assist more high-skilled or level players than vice versa, the core focus should be to provide various opportunities for newcomers (such as XP boosts, ability to claim rewards, easier XP gain).

Changing it to 100aa, in my opinion, would not only upset a lot of players, but it will also drastically decrease zombies' possibility to win the round, seeing how technically bhopping/doing sgs is against the server rules.

Adding 100 aa is probably a bad idea. I don't think it's hard for starters to fight off zombies even with the most basic weapons. Also, increasing the aa to 100 would make it worse for zombies than it already is since humans would fly through the whole map in seconds. Even with only 10 aa, you can gain quite some speed and with max prestige, you can just become unkillable. Bhoping might be a different story though, I think zombies should be able to bhop so they can have a higher chance of killing the enemy.
Even though I would like 100 aa since the game feels a bit more fun. it would just ruin the balance that even now is not great at all.

(This post was last modified: 18-07-2022, 10:52 PM by kain.)

(14-07-2022, 07:22 PM)ALiVe Wrote: There was a time this future was added back on the server therefore humans become almoust totally invincible and you say it's not much? 100 fps are pretty enough to gain alot off speed and if peoples have some prestige it's even worse. So after experiencing and receiving a tons off complains the air accelerait was reduced.

I know that sv_airaccelerate has changed over time, but it hasn't been done balanced or should I say accordingly how it should be?
The aa was increased but the fps wasn't limited, literally being on 400 fps and 100aa is such an op thing. So it all makes sense after players complaining about it and I think Killer has done a good decision bringing it back to 10aa.

(14-07-2022, 09:48 PM)Who u Wrote: Adding 100 aa is probably a bad idea. I don't think it's hard for starters to fight off zombies even with the most basic weapons. Also, increasing the aa to 100 would make it worse for zombies than it already is since humans would fly through the whole map in seconds. Even with only 10 aa, you can gain quite some speed and with max prestige, you can just become unkillable. Bhoping might be a different story though, I think zombies should be able to bhop so they can have a higher chance of killing the enemy.
Even though I would like 100 aa since the game feels a bit more fun. it would just ruin the balance that even now is not great at all.

I did read your first paragraphs and refused to check the rest.Your comment is full of assumptions, I'm gonna take a wild guess you're like level 37 and forgot what's like being a low-leveled player.Also with the "flying the map in seconds" thingy you can never do that with 100 fps regardless if you are monster at strafing, talking from lots of experience btw.