Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

fuxury

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 06:04 PM by wtfis2.)

p n : fuxury                                                                                                                                                                                                                            which server: swarm                                                                                                                                                                                                               whast he did: so as you can see in the demo "respect gaming 2 player" started insulting me so i insulted him back hard and we keep insult eachother and he gagged me for 1 hour and did nothing to the guy who started it also he keep giving me warnings because he hates me he is abusing his powers                                            proof: [CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm (mediafire.com) i hope the demo is good                                                                                                                             timestamp: last 4 minutes i think it started when i said: " rick is camping "                                                                                                                                   Player STEAMID: STEAM_0:1594701066

STEAM: STEAM_0:1594701066

Hello!

He literally called you a noob, and you went all ham and started involving his family into the argument. Calling somebody a noob or laming ain't an insult, bud. You kept provoking him, which resulted them to throwing insults back at you.
Should have Fuxury gagged you both? Probably, but I don't really get your reason for this report when you were in the wrong here.
If you don't want to be gagged for insulting, then use some common sense and actually don't insult other people/be rude to them.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.