[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: NoT HoldMyGroza
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Reason: 'S.admin abuse'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 day'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:594701066'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '**.**.***.***'
[AMXBans] ===============================================
4. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/1EBF7ZPK/file.html

I don’t know how I abused my privileges as a spec. and watching a movie. I have 500 xp / min and I use that. Is it not possible to have power now? I didn’t come back to play when we were in the CT round. Can you explain how I abused that?

Hello!

The rule that forbids admins accessing the spectators was added already a few weeks prior to the announcement that, on top of that, was made on the community's Discord server in the 'announcements' channel.
As the rule states: "Spectating is intended ONLY for making sure, whether players are obeying the server rules or spectating someone whom you suspect of cheating. Do not purposefully avoid being a zombie by sitting on spectators."

It is and will always be your responsibility to check the server rules and make sure whether they are updated or not, and it is completely your own problem if you fail to do so.
Sitting on spectators and watching a movie, while gathering XP is definitely not an excuse. You can disconnect from the server and then return later when you are done watching the movie. On top of that, you also went to spectators as soon as you became a zombie and died half a dozen times.

I warned you that this would lead to consequences and you didn't listen.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.