Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

hear me out

Hello I am here today to explain on why i got banned and why i should get unbanned 
So i decidet to play swarm after a very long time but there was a problem i was requested of doing something called ( WarGods Cheats defender or how the admin that banned me said a WG) I was confused oh what i was being requested to do and I even questioned what that might be but no explanations were told so i decidet to just ignore it and have some fun spaming that M3 BlackDragon after some time i said enought and closed game and shut down pc later on i wanted to play some more but there was a problem a text saying that i was banned:

[AMXBans] ===============================================

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin FuXurY.
[AMXBans] There are 4 days , 28 minutes and 49 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Omega
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Failed to provide a wargod scan '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 1603802174 '
[AMXBans] Your IP

Okay i don't mind that i was banned but i think i'm not the one at fault since the Admin in charge failed to explain to me what a WG was he simply said "Omega do WG" like how the hell am i suposed to know right away what that was then without knowing a damn thing what was happening i joined Discord server of CSgamers and started asking people what a WG was and how it works a nice guy ★彡[W🅸lͥ𝖉sͣmͫΐle]彡★#7170 Explained it to me and even helped me to justify the reason i was banned 
I WAS TOLD TO POST A DEMO but i dont think its needed cuz nothing can be provided with one like it can't testify nothing 
My discord Omega#3342 if you want to talk in private

Hello!

You are required to provide a demo as a form of evidence to prove that you were, indeed, innocent in this situation. We are unable to determine, whether what you are claiming that happened is true or not. So no matter the cause, you are always required to provide a demo whenever you post a ban appeal.
I will wait for your updated response.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 07:56 PM by mohmaed.)

first.he dont need your discord to talk with you.secoundly i can say you dont read rules before you play again as you said you ,you come back
after a long time so you must read rules for to see all new.third it is big mistake to ingorne a admin.fourthly i know fuxury very good if he
want from you wg scan iam sure he was very accurate.and for frost know all things it was you must submit your demo for frost know.If you don't know how to locate your demo, consider reading this thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=901.

I called you and asked you many times, you ignored me. When you disconnected, I immediately blocked you. Don't lie that you wrote me back, for if you had written it back, I would have noticed it and helped.

Hello there,
I think if you just minded to post a thread after 3 days you got banned then probably you don't even need the unban that badly , like it said in rules , you have to provide a wargod anticheat scan if admins are asking you for it , last but not least if you don't wanna this even't to happend agian make sure you learn how to use the program and be ready to use it if you are asked for , there for next time if you fill the unban request follow the example and provide everything you are asked for. Declined.
Thread closed.