Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

dastiboss unfair ban

1. Your name:The Arabian
2. Your steamid:STEAM_0:1:244573701
 3. Ban Details(you can get it from console):
[AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] Banned by Admin: DastiBoss [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net [AMXBans] Reason: 'BOT_Farming' [AMXBans] Duration: '1 week' [AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:244573701' [AMXBans] 
 4. Proof (demo or screenshot):https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzjyoqag1y1ce39/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 02:09 AM by DastiBoss.)

Unfair ban ? ur demo its against you...
Look at ur last 5-6 rounds, ur farming Rick and Neutral Noise.
3 people vs 2 bots, u could easily do a rtv so ur team gets balanced with bots and real players.

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 01:28 AM by TheArabian.)

That's not my problem if the server cannot doing a fair balance

and That's duscusting thing when admin like you insult at me like black slave for nothing 

(31-05-2022, 01:25 AM)TheArabian Wrote: That's not my problem if the server cannot doing a fair balance

and That's duscusting thing when admin like you insult at me like black slave for nothing 

What slave are u talking about ?
Mabye the server isn't that much modern. If it can't balance stop farming bots then!

(31-05-2022, 01:36 AM)DastiBoss Wrote:
(31-05-2022, 01:25 AM)TheArabian Wrote: That's not my problem if the server cannot doing a fair balance

What slave are u talking about ?
Mabye the server isn't that much modern. If it can't balance stop farming bots then!
you as a admin shouldn't be hateful and racist at me and call me black slave , i was playing normal but the server balance make the problem you came suddenly and banned me.

I didn't call you that anyways let supervisors take a look at this and dont reply saying things i don't even know what you talking about

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 03:05 AM by TheArabian.)

You must be respectful don't despise me if i am arab and told me slave black 
that's shame

Hello!

I believe that players should be banned for farming only if they are actively doing it or they have been caught doing it multiple times before.
Considering that I have not received any reports from you both farming, I will give you another chance.
But please resort to changing the map if there are only two bots remaining in the opposite team.

Your ban will be revoked. The admin did nothing wrong.

- Thread closed.