Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

dastiboss idiot

Thumbs Down  (This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 12:02 AM by mohmaed.)

admin name:dastiboss

steamID:350475086

which serverConfusedwarm

reason:abusing power admin(gag) and mybe (spec)

proof:https://www.upload.ee/files/14186008/_CSGAMERS__Umbrella_Swarm.dem.html

time:he was in cs_max with the arbian player.he say when i lose go sleep then when he win in round humans i say the same thing and gag me
i have witness "The Arabin

he insult also i saw him

(30-05-2022, 11:59 PM)Hello! Wrote: About the free gag, i gagged somone accidentaly.
https://prnt.sc/KaDJS2W-vLA1

Leader i warned u from the last map because u were swearing!
And when we came to cs_max u were blaming me because i gaged him accidentaly, u and Arabian was saying the whole time " im reporting you".
You were harassing and provoking me the whole time and every time u killed me u both say go to sleep and spam the chat "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" . It was enough for me i couldn't hold more words from you!

Now about the spec abuse, someone said that a player was hacking and i immediatly went to spectator team to look at him. And another situation that u said "spectator abuse" it was because i saw someone suspect and i asked him for WG scan, he immediatly went afk, so i went to spectator and were looking if he would leave until he sent me the WG scan, that it resulted in Cheating!
https://prnt.sc/QiO2qZqHoNQc

idiot you start when you say go to sleep and i dont say hahaha so Don't try to make up words

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 01:33 AM by DastiBoss.)

watch ur mouth first! we are not 7 years old to find what i said first and who said after me ...

(31-05-2022, 12:07 AM)TheArabian Wrote: he insult also i saw him

Mabye u have seen me doing so much things... but where are the proofs ?

Keep ur feet on the ground while talking.

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 01:50 AM by mohmaed.)

I only knew the degree of your stupidity to what extent you have reached because you started insulting first and when you lost i said the same words that you said about me when I lost and do not fabricate words to protect yourself I suggest someone to take the admin from him

(31-05-2022, 01:41 AM)mohmaed Wrote: I only knew the degree of your stupidity to what extent you have reached because you started insulting first and when you lost you said the same words that you said about me when I lost and do not fabricate words to protect yourself I suggest someone to take the admin from him

Wondering where u would be if google translate wouldn't exist

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2022, 02:29 AM by TheArabian.)

(31-05-2022, 01:27 AM)DastiBoss Wrote: watch ur mouth first! we are not 7 years old to find what i said first and who said after me ...

(31-05-2022, 12:07 AM)TheArabian Wrote: he insult also i saw him

Mabye u have seen me doing so much things... but where are the proofs ?

Keep ur feet on the ground while talking.
you told me 

who u think are u ? 
 an arab 
slave 
black slave

so show some respect man and stop talking from racisim perspective

Hello!

Seems that you both kept provoking and being rude to each other back and forth. Next time, resort to reporting the admin immediately for their profanity rather than badmouthing them.
In terms of you gag, you did kind of call him an idiot multiple times, so a gag is to be expected for your rudeness.
Either way, you both should have acted more mutually and I would say that it's not a one-sided argument. You both were in the wrong.

- Thread closed.