Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

SuperVisor Apply

You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.-
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.-
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname:[RO] OmarMlek
        * Your Discord:Eren Yeager#2527
        * Your age: 18
        * Your timezone: UTC+2:00 Cairo
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=996
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: idont remember i reported a big while ago
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: ban/kick/slap/slay outlawers and help the server to be a better place!
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker):https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BRO%5D%20OmarMlek/212.237.61.195:27015/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes i can speak Arabic
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): No iam sorry
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? yes i know amx_ban/slap/slay/kick/amxmodmenu,i have expereinced in a swarm server and zombie nightmare
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.No but i will learn how to use it soon
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? i want to become supervisor to help this server be a better place,i think i should be accepted bec i filled most of the requirements and iam expereinced
        * What can you bring to the community? Order
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? about 2 hours cant play alot until wendesday bec of exams
        * How long have you been in this community so far?2-3 years

Messages In This Thread
SuperVisor Apply - by Wei Shen - 14-05-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: SuperVisor Apply - by MYCKEY - 15-05-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: SuperVisor Apply - by Who u - 15-05-2022, 10:34 AM
RE: SuperVisor Apply - by ALiVe - 15-05-2022, 04:46 PM