Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

Wink  (This post was last modified: 25-03-2022, 12:24 PM by Frost.)

* You must be at least 16 years old.++
       * You must be an active player in the server.Yes (+++)
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months.2 Year +(+++)

* You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.My old was banned because i gave it to my friend 250Hours player time https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...xy+l+PrIMe
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.t
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.Yes (++)
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.I was one of the owner's of furix ZE over 3 year experiance
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English. I'm Fluent (++)
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).i just got a player banned for speed hacking (molham) has been banned and i have reported bugs including the smoker speed bug
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.yes i have done that quite a long time ago
       * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings.i shall be available anytime you need me. or ask of me
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.yes i fully understand that and intend to follow all the instructions

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Foxy l PrIMe (banned hope to get it back)
         * Your Discord: 𝐹𝑜𝓍𝓎𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑒#7776
         * Your age: 16
         * Your timezone: [font=arial, sans-serif]Time zone in Pakistan (GMT+5)[/font]
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=749
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: directly reported to alive/who you/frost smoker bug was reported in game
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: help the community available anytime be a good person stay active be considerate self proclaimed generally a nice person know commands for any bad behaviour gag/kick/slap
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=749

* Can you manage other languages besides English? : can speak urdu and little bit of japanease
         * How you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i have boosted the server quite alot of times and everyone was having a bad time with a hacker i dm'ed a supervisor he banned and people were thanking me 
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_slap/Amx_ban/Amx_slay/Amxmodmenu/amx_gag/amx_speech/set_cvar/MOSTLY IMPORTANT THINGS ARE DONE WITH AMXMODMENU
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.wargod is an anticheat it is used to take screenshots amxbans and record/review demo's

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? i have great knowledge of the community over others. really old player and one of the most active memebers
         * What can you bring to the community? if im asked i will boost the server and if the server i down bad i will boost it myself without asking and i will be a great asset for other player to help the out with server stuff
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average?3-4hours
         * How long have you been in this community so far? more than 2 years

Messages In This Thread
Supervisor application - by FoxyPrime - 25-03-2022, 11:56 AM
RE: Supervisor application - by Frost - 26-03-2022, 03:48 PM