Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Fanatic. - Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. + 
      * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server). + 
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
      * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: Fanatic.
        * Your Discord: yousufnavaid
        * Your age: 20
        * Your timezone: Pakistan Standard Time (GMT +5)
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1715
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: Only two reports:
           1. https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1700
           2. https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1705
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): Game tracker is down (I was top 8 last time I checked)
        * What is the role of a supervisor? To help new players, keep a good server environment, to punish cheaters & rule-breakers, to check on abusive admins, and to resolve player disputes.
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes: Urdu/Hindi and a little bit of Chinese.
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): I try to contribute by helping new players, and I have been a Youtuber (not sure if that counts as contribution)
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it: I have considerable amount of experience as admin. I have served as Senior Admin for Pak-War Gaming, local CS community (2016-2019). I was admin on Sytes.lt servers in 2017. I was admin on CS-Gamers Zombie Swarm server for some time.
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?: I want to be supervisor here because I am usually active on this server, I have good reputation among players, I don't fight or hold grudges against other players, I keep my emotions in control, I'm experienced as admin, and I think by being a supervisor I can do more for the server than as an Admin (eg, Balancing teams by transferring bots, Stopping admin abuses, etc.)
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?: All staff members should have: Communication skills, rules knowledge, emotional control, sense of right and wrong, patience, and be ready to help other players & accept their mistakes . I think I have most of these, and I am trying to improve my communication skills.
        * What can you bring to the community? Better server environment
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? Usually 2-6 hours daily, depending on the day.
        * How long have you been in this community so far? I started playing here in late 2021, so around 1 and a half years.

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
        * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. It is a program which scans cs 1.6 files (such as .dll, .cfg, .mdl, etc.) to search for any files used for cheats/unfair advantage over others and generates a public report.
        * A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? I will help them to install wargods to prove that they're clean. If, for some reasons, they get any errors/problem during wargods, I will ask for their current game demo and/or tell them to stream/AnyDesk game without disconnecting from server.
        * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? amxmodmenu or amx_slap, amx_slay, amx_kick
        * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console? amx_ban 0 "Hacker" "Aimbot & Wallhack"
        * A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? I will try to calm them down and remind them to be respectful, if they keep going on, I will have to gag them.
        * You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do?: First I will try to reason with them and tell them what they're doing is wrong and why. If the admin is causing direct harm to players (such as kick/ban all players for no reason) I will stop them by Ban. Otherwise, if they are breaking a rule, I will report them to higher authorities.
        * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act?: I will spectate them till I find anything unusual, then I will ask them for a wargods scan.
        * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do?: I will link them to rules page. However, it can be an excuse, so they still need to be punished.
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? I can use amx_addban (not sure if supervisor has access here) or I can use amx_last to get their  info and report them to higher authorities along with a demo.

Messages In This Thread
Fanatic. - Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor - by Yousuf - 02-04-2024, 07:24 PM