Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

black cat

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.-
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.-
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. ''im active in the server and discord''

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:

* Your in-game nickname: black cat

* Your Discord: black cat#4318

* Your age: 18

* Your timezone: gmt +1

* Link to your introduction thread:

* Links to your reported rule-breakers: done

* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: helping others, getting rid of cheaters, respecting the necessary laws and penalties, knowing everyone [AMX]

* Link to your stats https://www.gametracker.com/player/black...195:27015/

* Can you manage other languages besides English? :Yes

* Have you contributed to society in any way, or form? (It doesn't have to be just donations): I invited my friends

* How experienced are you as an Admin?: What is your previous experience? I'm a head admin on one server, helper on two servers, and an admin on two servers and I have the evidence

* How familiar are you with AMX commands? I know everything about amx_gag . slay . slap . kick . ban . ungag . unban . amx_mapmenu . amx_vote.....

* Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? I don't know much staff but I know jeeT sometimes I talk to him

* Do you know the "wargods" app? Explain its purpose and use. It's an app to scan your files so that the admins can identify cheaters

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?: Because I like the server and I like to play in gunxp servers and I have a lot of experience in other servers and I don't like cheating and I played in this server since 2021

* skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have?: The employee must memorize all the rules and apply them with violators, not be arrogant towards the players, have a good reputation, monitor the players, solve their problems, know how to communicate with them, and be active.

* What can you bring to the community? assist and have fun with them

* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 3-6 hours at least if I'm not busy studying or something.....

* How long have you been in this community so far?: Forum : 2022
                                                                                           CS : 2021

black

Messages In This Thread
black cat - by black cat - 14-06-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: black cat - by THE TWILGT SAGA:BRET 1 2 - 14-06-2023, 12:04 PM
RE: black cat - by aLfA !1 BraKeR 7 ThePr0 - 14-06-2023, 12:15 PM
RE: black cat - by Frost - 14-06-2023, 12:36 PM