Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Apply for Supervisor

Wink 

* Your in-game nickname: P1
* Your Discord: Abdullah042#9820
* Your age: 18
* Your timezone: (GMT+5)
* Link to your introduction thread:
* Links to your reported rule-breakers: i havent any yet (i think )
* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: He must be active on discord , ingame , forum , must check everything that everything is goin perfectly
* Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/P1/21...195:27015/ ( i am sorry for low hour but my pc was damaged and i had no money now my pc is fixed i can join and be active ).
* Can you manage other languages besides English? - yes i think
* Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i think no ( but i will donate )
* How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? 2 year experience
* How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_banmenu , amxmodmenu , amx_kick , amx_cvar etc.
* Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? - no one
* Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. - yes it is used for scanning the player if u think the player is doing any suspecious activity on the server , we can check the player is hacking or not
* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? - i dont think so but i want to be a part of staff member
* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? - the staff member must know all the rules , must know about amx commands , must know how to handle the situations.
* What can you bring to the community? - i can donate when i get money and
* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? - i can spend 5-6 hours
* How long have you been in this community so far? - i think for a year

Messages In This Thread
Apply for Supervisor - by GamerX - 13-06-2023, 06:06 PM
RE: Apply for Supervisor - by Frost - 13-06-2023, 06:08 PM