Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old.
      * You must be an active player in the server.
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English.
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: NorY
        * Your Discord: NorY #1766
        * Your age: 19
        * Your timezine: GMT2+
        * Link to your introduction thread: i never make it
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: i reported always at the admin who was available at the server or discord
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: The duties of supervisor are: to help players and admins also, see if admin abuse his privilege, to mean the report of players, to understand players , and the most important things are to know very well this mode, rules and cmds too. View the reports at Forum,Discord,Server
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/NorY/...195:27015/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? : Only english and my own language that is albanian, others languages only the basics words that we learn watching movies
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Well if i can call contribute this, i play swarm very much and i buyed different privileges
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? I have enough experience, : I had my own Server also my own Host too before
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? : As i said i had servers and i was at different situation with cmds but the most that i told to new admins is amxmodmenu cuz the most important cms are there
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? : No one did, i just wanna give it a try
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. : Yes i am, i used it before and i ask peoples to do wargods scan at the servers when i was staf, this application will scan your cs files if u have any cheat will automaticlly detect your cheat, but never let a person who u ask to do wgscan to leave cuz he can quit the game and remove files.
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? : I think i know this mode at a good point, i play this mode from 2016 and i just wanna try
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? : Well none can have all of abilities that have been mentioned there, but if staff talk with each other everythink gonna be easy for us
        * What can you bring to the community? :  I dont know what is much or not much but i try my best and my activity for sure
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? : I spend 3Hrs at normal day cuz i work, but if i have free all day maybe more then 4-5hrs
        * How long have you been in this community so far? : Last year

Messages In This Thread
Supervisor Application - by NorY - 05-03-2023, 04:01 AM
RE: Supervisor Application - by Lucifer_YT - 05-03-2023, 08:39 AM
RE: Supervisor Application - by Frost - 06-03-2023, 05:56 PM