Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 03:22 AM by Fe[N]ix.)

SUPERVISOR APPLICATION
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
* You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. -
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname:Fe[N]ix
        * Your Discord:G BOY#8183
        * Your age:16
        * Your timezone:GMT +5
        * Link to your introduction thread:Introducing My Self (cs-gamers.net)
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: 0
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: A Supervisors Duty is to Watch the whole server And take care of the server his duty is to ban/kick/gag Those Players who Breaks The Rules...
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/csg-fenix/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English?Yes
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Like i Have Participate in events And win one time too.
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience?I have A really Good experience Of an Admin In Past.
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example?Yes [example:amx_banmenu]
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any ? @copyright
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.A little bit
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?I Want To be a Great Staff In This community Because I want to Make my self a responsible Person And Give a good ban/kick/gag to those rules Breakers
If you accepts me it will be a really glorious achievement for me. 

* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?I Have a Admin experience from a long time and i made my skills Good enough and i got Knowledge Of many things in Games/Apps/studies and more ect..
        * What can you bring to the community?I cant bring much to community but i can show others a great experience in this community i will try my best to make this community famous know by others
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? [2-3 Hours Daily] [Sometimes 4-5 Hours]
        * How long have you been in this community so far? [Its Been Atleast 3 Years]

Messages In This Thread
Supervisor Application! - by Fe[N]ix - 09-10-2022, 12:44 AM
RE: Supervisor Application! - by SKILAR - 09-10-2022, 02:24 PM
RE: Supervisor Application! - by ALiVe - 09-10-2022, 06:52 PM