Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

SuperVisor Application

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server. +
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. +
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. -
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). +
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. -

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: LmD|Mynskas
        * Your Discord: ES#0696
        * Your age: 19
        * Your timezone: GMT+3
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1188
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers:  https://cs-gamers.net/amxbans/search.php
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: watching over the server explaining people how to do things that they know in server like commands.
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Lmd%7CMynskas/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? - Lithuania and a bit russian
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): yes donations Smile
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? i am always admin bcs i like the job + i was owner/co-owner of 3 server in 1 of them for 3 years
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? i personally don't like usin amxmodmenu i use amx_Banmenu amx_kickmenu amx_gagmenu
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. it was created so people can't say my demo didin't saved + its easier to catch cheaters on server in old times admins was taking very much time to look over someones demos
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? bcs i play on this server why accept bcs i do my job as admin very good and i just know the things about admins
        * What can you bring to the community? safe and comfortable server from rule breakers
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? about 2-7h
        * How long have you been in this community so far? idk almost a month

Messages In This Thread
SuperVisor Application - by LmD|Mynskas - 04-09-2022, 12:40 PM
RE: SuperVisor Application - by Frost - 05-09-2022, 09:17 PM