Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps

Hello!

The sole purpose of decreasing air acceleration on the server was to limit people's ability to strafe, therefore making it substantially easier for zombie players to circumvent human players. While increasing air acceleration to 100 (even with your suggestion to limit FPS, which won't change anything, because you can still fly around very easily and quickly with that amount of FPS) could potentially assist newcomers in avoiding zombies, it would jeopardize the whole balance for the zombie team and WOULD definitely not help balancing out the teams. The core issue in the server is the fact that humans can easily eventually become too powerful, not the fact that new players are incapable of avoiding zombies due to certain limitations. That being said, there are a few points I would like to mention:
1) Bhopping and doing SGS is forbidden for the zombie players only. Human players are allowed to bhop and do SGS.
2) Although the current AA is fairly low, you can still strafe and gain speed pretty easily, especially if you have upgraded the 'speed' power.
3) The double Uzi or the AK-47 Paladin are two quite powerful weapons available for newbies. Played for a while at the start when I still didn't have any rank set in-game nor did I have any powers upgraded, and I could easily stack some kills with the Paladin weapon. If a player is lacking precision or accuracy, then that's a completely different story.

In terms of zombies being killed many times throughout, it depends. The server is definitely lacking balance, but you can still overpower humans quite easily if you have a decent team and you all cooperate with each other in a concise manner.

Messages In This Thread
Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by kain - 13-07-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by Frost - 13-07-2022, 07:41 PM