Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

dhoma5

Hello,
First of all what i have to say, i clearly watched all the demo included from Logging in to the ban occured in this whole time, the only time i could say Monster was really camping was in the end off the demo , so that should be only his first warning For this mather. In addition what touches the admin Dhoma5 , First warning for camping was a bit over reacting on the situation without seeing the full perspective off it , in witch there follows a free gag , I personally dont think you just instantly should gag players for calling you " Bastard" thats not even so much counted as a offense word in my opinion , and don't forget to warn people before just instantly gagging someone in some sort off personal Grudge or something like that.
Furthermore Ymen, you there warned many times about offending other players , and the whole map what i was seeing , was your personal offends on Monster, i will personally warn you the last time about this sort off behaviour. Anyway Monster Your ban has been revoked.Approved.
Thread closed.

Messages In This Thread
dhoma5 - by medomedo - 23-04-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: dhoma5 - by dhoma5 - 23-04-2022, 08:56 PM
RE: dhoma5 - by ymen - 23-04-2022, 09:59 PM
RE: dhoma5 - by ALiVe - 23-04-2022, 10:29 PM