Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

dhoma5

1. Admin name:  dhoma5
2. Which Server: swarm
3. What the Admin did: --free ban for camping and i'm attacked all the round and just camped last 10 sec in round and you can see the warning 1/2 for nothing
--and he gaged me for just saying bastard and when @ymnex insults my mom he did nothing 
4. Admin's SteamID:  idk he banned me and i tried to type status but it failed
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/opjp49fegp4b8u5/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. time in demo: at last of demo

i always see u camping for "10 seconds"

gag was reasonable, and when i was in the server i didnt see no comments from ymenx about u, except when u got gagged, in amx_psay i did write to him that he can't do that (If Frost asks for proof i will send it to him) another thing, the warning was completely justified as to u waiting for a player to respawn is considered camping, also this: You are allowed to stay AFK (unless the server is full, then admins are permitted to kick those who remain AFK), but only under the condition that you do not move as a zombie whenever respawning after getting killed. - Frost [Image: 5vwrg3U0Lfau]

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2022, 10:10 PM by ymen.)

yo this guy was insulting me he deserved that gag

Respect++ to dhoma5

Dhoma5 is a good admin even tho iam his freind he still treats me like all the other members when i said (fuck you to this guy) dhomas told me to stop and he warned me.

dhoma5 didnt do anything wrong

That gag was completely justified

And i would like to add, monster kept spamming today this (ur mom is up on my di#k _|_)

Hello,
First of all what i have to say, i clearly watched all the demo included from Logging in to the ban occured in this whole time, the only time i could say Monster was really camping was in the end off the demo , so that should be only his first warning For this mather. In addition what touches the admin Dhoma5 , First warning for camping was a bit over reacting on the situation without seeing the full perspective off it , in witch there follows a free gag , I personally dont think you just instantly should gag players for calling you " Bastard" thats not even so much counted as a offense word in my opinion , and don't forget to warn people before just instantly gagging someone in some sort off personal Grudge or something like that.
Furthermore Ymen, you there warned many times about offending other players , and the whole map what i was seeing , was your personal offends on Monster, i will personally warn you the last time about this sort off behaviour. Anyway Monster Your ban has been revoked.Approved.
Thread closed.