Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Hello guys

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 21-08-2021, 02:21 PM by EnvyMe' Mantucii.)

Real Life:

-You real name: Mantas
-Your age (not obligatory): 20
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...): Working right now
-Where in the world you live: Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time: Usually I spend free time with my friends or going to the gym, playing basketball, poker and etc., and of course playing many PC games.
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in: That might be my car, just bought it like 1 month ago, and that's probably the best purchase I ever made. XD

-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer): Thanks god, I finished my studies in school, but I'm about to continue in university >_>
-What're your favorites songs/games: song, just found out yesterday: 2055 by Sleepy Hallow, games: CS 1.6, (literally getting nostalgia), COD:Warzone, CS:GO. Forza 4, Fifa 21
-What're your favorite meals: honestly, it's spaghetti, love the pasta.
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason): I think, that's Italia, cuz I love that language, and people living in that country, I know some of them ^^
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...): Discord: Mantucii#7285, Instagram: mantucii.

Game:

-What do you think about our server: Well, this project is actually insane, there're a couple things to do like getting prestiges, and getting into top15, as a cs 1.6 old player I can honestly say, this is actually cool. GL with that. Smile)
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6: about 11-12years.

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...): Zombie base builder, Swarm GunXp and deathrun with bhop. Those are my favs <3
-What is most thing you like in server: The best part of this server is that people WITHOUT or with privileges can really get everything they want. Prestiges/powers, because xp rates are really well balanced.(in my opinion). 
-What is your best weapon: He grenade with Big pumpkin /ul Smile) or smth like that.
-what new updates you wanna see in the future: I'd like to see more /ul upgrades, zombie /vm, extra zombie type and maybe extra server?

Yo, thank you if you read all of this, have a nice day Wink)

Welcome Mantas, enjoy your stay! Smile

Welcome, Mantas, enjoy ur stay here! Big Grin

Welcome abord bro Big Grin

Welcome, hope you have a nice time.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n