Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Swarm Suggestions

Server needs to be a bit spiced up and i see a lack in the knife upgrades the currents knives are not good they almost rendered useless and thats why i have a knife suggestion  and you should add balrog claw dmg 1500 per hit

That pretty much one shots all zombies except the tank, yikes.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

(This post was last modified: 18-08-2021, 09:36 PM by dribsnius.)

(14-08-2021, 12:43 PM)Acrid_`as Wrote: That pretty much one shots all zombies except the tank, yikes.
Well that's the point of balrog gloves he suggested. Most situations where u don't have ammo just die because there are a lot of zombies surrounding you etc. but there might be a lot of players roaming with it and not using guns at all I suggest adding it to bigger levels like 30-35 somewhere in these levels.

+/- I mean how the community decides lmao.

Its too op in my opinion. -

(19-08-2021, 11:32 PM)Sato Wrote: Its too op in my opinion. -

Nothing in the server is too op, even the snipers are almost useless, only I am using the sniper rifles, even tho, they almost don't do any damage, I think a better knife would be a savior for those types of situations, etc: getting surrounded by zombies without any ammo. Since you can't really strafe your way out of there. So adding a knife that would one shot the zombies would be a great idea in my opinion.

+, i agree, when anyone runs out of ammo he will die no exceptions. So adding some knives would be a great option

Here are some knives might be good to add:

BALROG-IX
Thanatos-9
Holy Sword Divine Order
Arm Torch
Warhammer Storm Giant

Join Me --> 
Discordm4m3tss#7178
Whatsup: +213779345448
Youtube: m4m3t ;x

+, I agree, there should be more knives added to the game since the current ones are not that great. When you run out of ammo most of the time u will die, so adding this would help a lot.

-, The gloves who can one shot zombies are too op. There are lack off knifes but not like that op xD

Balrog gloves are added before but were bugged
But i have a better suggestion which is crow-9 knife