Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Suggestions.

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2020, 01:32 PM by KarolisX.)

1.Add suplybox that might give xp,health, armour or etc...
2.Remove C4 from zombies(It's trivial stuff but still)
3.Make he grenade don't do damage to his owner.
4.Add ak47 upgrade, ether default or paladin
5.Add shop so players can buy some item with cash.
6.Does spawn protection exist? Add one so if later become very popular zombies couldnt get insta killed at spawn
7.Add walkguard(it would protect server from players who climb on maps)
8.Add maybe motd that allows player to check privileges(don't need to go to forum)
9.Add team manager.
10.There seems to be a bug with xp, it shows i have more xp then required, but still don't level up

For now that's all.

Hmm seems good but this is about fixing bugs more than suggestion but good

I like what you propose.
8. for me it would be nice if the vip / admin have their account in the forum to be able to use their vip / admin.
For administrators, if they file a complaint against you (us, the moderators or any staff member), we will tag you to tell us why you did such a thing.
if you made a mistake suspend the admin from the forum and if it is suspended from the forum on the server too, it is like they have admin in the sv and forum, you suspend it from the forum and it is automatically suspended in the sv.
I explain myself?

Bichito

(17-01-2020, 05:52 PM)Bichito Wrote: I like what you propose.
8. for me it would be nice if the vip / admin have their account in the forum to be able to use their vip / admin.
For administrators, if they file a complaint against you (us, the moderators or any staff member), we will tag you to tell us why you did such a thing.
if you made a mistake suspend the admin from the forum and if it is suspended from the forum on the server too, it is like they have admin in the sv and forum, you suspend it from the forum and it is automatically suspended in the sv.
I explain myself?
U mean, you want to do like linking forum and game account into one?

Yes, so the admins find out why they were suspended or eliminated

Bichito

the best suggestions. all of this will be added
about xp bug. i think you mean that bug when say /freexp and you get xp but your level didn't get up untill you kill someone ?