Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

ALiVe InTroduCtion

Real Life:

-You real name Hello Everyone My name Is Mantas
-Your age (not obligatory) 24
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) I'm Working in IT 
-Where in the world you live I'm living in Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time. Most off my free time i spend playing games
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in I feel comfortable working with people.
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) Yeah , i'm studing a little on weekends now.
-What're your favorites songs/games I have lots off favorites songs ass for games i mostly like League of legends , cs 1.6 , gta5
-What're your favorite meals. My most favorite meal is pizza like most off people i think so xD
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) I think i would like to visit agian America ( last time i  had holydays it was really fun there)
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Discord:ALiVe#7644 my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199111516532

Game:

-What do you think about our server I liked your server the first time i joined it so i already donated a little to buy an S.Admin So i can take care of rule breakers
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 I'm playing from 14 years old so now about 10 years

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) mostly i like zombie plague mod but i played alot of old school too
-What is most thing you like in server. Mostly i like the community who is playing
-What is your best weapon mostly i like to play with ak47 but in this Swarm server i see its not that powerfull so using what fits the best. 
-what new updates you wanna see in the future. Maybe i think i  would like to see some new MoDS and servers opening and project keep geting Bigger and Better everyday and grow with it together!! 

I've seen you play on the server and you always seem upbeat and charismatic, glad to see you finally got around to making an introduction.

Aš tave matęs žaidžiant serveryje, ir tu visada būni linksmas ir charizmatiškas, džiaugiuosi, kad tu pagaliau sukūrei prisistatymą.

<3

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

Welcome, Bro Stay Good Play Like Pro!
And Good Luck For Server!