Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Banned for no reason

name:The LeGEnD
demo:https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RAQBwf8Q/file.html

I want to say that i left the server in 1:37, cuz i was going to eat and now i joined in server and got banned for rc ?

you need reason?

1. camp no attack i warn you so mush but you never answer
2. you play 2 round human .. when you zombie and leave and back after 5 mint .. this 5 times i remember
3. when i talk you .. you never answer me and i warn you so mush

This is stop break rulles

Rejected
-Thread Closed -

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2021, 02:24 PM by sickoxz.)

(16-01-2021, 02:17 PM)The LeGEnD Wrote: you need reason?

1. camp no attack i warn you so mush but you never answer
2. you play 2 round human .. when you zombie and leave and back after 5 mint .. this 5 times i remember
3. when i talk you .. you never answer me and i warn you so mush

This is stop break rulles
can i see the proof where im camping tho ? and for ur 2. thats not true, cuz with what this will help me , cuz i can play everyday like 4 hours max so why i should do this ??

rly ? i cant send proof when i ban player when he camp .. and go see AMXBans i dont like to ban anyone

but you break the rulles so mush .. and i told you stop camp .. stop leave when you zombie every time .. stop rc

you never answer .. this your problem

(16-01-2021, 02:29 PM)The LeGEnD Wrote: rly ? i cant send proof when i ban player when he camp .. and go see AMXBans i dont like to ban anyone

but you break the rulles so mush .. and i told you stop camp .. stop leave when you zombie every time .. stop rc

you never answer .. this your problem
Don't reconnect (wait at least 5 min before you reconnect whatever the reason).
this is from server rules tho (cuz i never rc from how i started to play again like 4 days.Every time i waited 5/10/15 min.....

Thread Closed.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]