Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Giveaway XP,VIP

(This post was last modified: 22-10-2020, 09:05 PM by {THeKILLer}.)

Hallo & Welcome

We had for along no giveaway, we decided to make a new giveaway for you guys!!

Rewards:

→1x VIP (15Days)
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]→1x 300.000XP[/font]

How to Participate?

→Chose one number btw. 1 and 20!!
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]→Subscriebe to our community cannal HERE!![/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]→Like our facebook page HERE!![/font][/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]→Join our discord server for more Help & Infos HERE!![/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How to Claim Reward?[/font][/font][/font]

If you are winner of XP you schould conntact owner with your in-game name and your XP will be added!!
If you are VIP winner you schould conntact owner with your in-game name and your password (setinfo_pw)!!

Make sure to contact owner within 2 days otherwise another winner will be choosed

We need atleast 8 Participators, event will end in 2days and winners will be choosed 1st=300.000XP 2nd=VIP

GOOD LUCK!!!

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

Im picking 6

(This post was last modified: 22-10-2020, 08:21 PM by crinimal.)

Im picking 5

Im picking 5

Im picking 13

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2020, 01:35 PM by HoldMyGroza.)

19 number  i am unbanned from server

My name NoT HoldMyGroza

number 2

number 3

Number 7

AmxMoDx Build from me.
The mods was tested in windows platform, for problems or help connect with me! Smile 
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!

number 4

number 14