Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Knife zombie, SGS/Bhop

What think about Super Knife on zombie? Like a baseball knife, zombie have 1 shoot L-Click 170 dmg [Recommend] R-Click 250, because human weapons is very strong, human have 2x Jump, Parachute, one shoot weapons, but zombie nothing, so what think about that? And for SGS/Bhop Rules, i think is useless because player who have Skills on KZ-Server like me, i was played Hide'N'Seek and i have skills, i can use it to be better zombie versus human, because we have knife vs Super Strong weapons, we can't play with "A'D'W'S' Keys, please think about it, so i want to look what the guys think.

AmxMoDx Build from me.
The mods was tested in windows platform, for problems or help connect with me! Smile 
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!

No. Imagine 15 zombies chasing you, the game will not be balanced anymore, humans cant do shit, it's just my opinion.
If u put strong weapons with ability, then yes it will be helpful for zombies to put the knife, the game will be balanced for both team.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 10:01 AM by Lesley. [Georgi].)

(12-10-2020, 02:40 AM)bobi Wrote: No. Imagine 15 zombies chasing you, the game will not be balanced anymore, humans cant do shit, it's just my opinion.
If u put strong weapons with ability, then yes it will be helpful for zombies to put the knife, the game will be balanced for both team.
 human every time have strong weapons, why no zombie? ur work must to be zombie don't touch u, and don't forgot in powers someone players have 200 HP, 1 zm can't kill this player + respawn chance in power... zombie no have powers, only humans...

AmxMoDx Build from me.
The mods was tested in windows platform, for problems or help connect with me! Smile 
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!

I mean currently? humans and zombies ARE balanced, for now at least.

(12-10-2020, 10:00 AM)Lesley. [Georgi] Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 02:40 AM)bobi Wrote: No. Imagine 15 zombies chasing you, the game will not be balanced anymore, humans cant do shit, it's just my opinion.
 human every time have strong weapons, why no zombie? ur work must to be zombie don't touch u, and don't forgot in powers someone players have 200 HP, 1 zm can't kill this player + respawn chance in power... zombie no have powers, only humans...

zombie have powers too, extra hp and hp regen

Human - 2x Jump, Stron Wapons [2x Pistols one shoot don't forget], more prestige for another powers.
Zombie - Special class, Prestige HP/regen [But one shoot pistols fck this powers, bcs zombie can't camp to restore Health.]

AmxMoDx Build from me.
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!

What do you guys think about the Bhop rules l think it's useless l need to Bhop at least l Bhop on every server and in zombie vs strong human weapon Bhop will be needed
Tell me what do you guys thing about the Bhop rules?

Useless bhop and Stand Up Ground Strafe [SGS], i think is useless too because if u can make bhop or sgs that is ur skill u play versus 200 HP Human, Strong weapons, 2x Jumps and atd... Smile

AmxMoDx Build from me.
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!