Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

NoName Admin

Slay her self because is bad zombie and want to get another good zombie, i have this demo. [In original demo he have another slays but is removed auto, because i played again in server, so i make little demo.]
https://gofile.io/d/c2ilHU
SteamID Admin: STEAM_1:0:579844287
Name: "wD's|NoName"

AmxMoDx Build from me.
The mods was tested in windows platform, for problems or help connect with me! Smile 
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!

First of all good to the people who are reading this, I ask you to forgive the abuse of wD's | NoName is just a child and did not know what was bad and what not, it is my fault for not having explained the rules of the admin, just this time I ask them

Lesley even if it is the first time, you should forgive and not have a grudge, he is basically just a child, he is very excited for his admin, so I pray that this time they let it pass as a warning

yeah he must pass first warn

(08-10-2020, 02:34 AM)AndreMish Wrote: First of all good to the people who are reading this, I ask you to forgive the abuse of wD's | NoName is just a child and did not know what was bad and what not, it is my fault for not having explained the rules of the admin, just this time I ask them

Lesley even if it is the first time, you should forgive and not have a grudge, he is basically just a child, he is very excited for his admin, so I pray that this time they let it pass as a warning
This is not my problem child or not, in game he used slay commands for good zombie! After this he killed CT easy. Smile

AmxMoDx Build from me.
The mods was tested in windows platform, for problems or help connect with me! Smile 
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!