Pistol:

Shooting star deagle lvl 34 DMG 1450dmg

Rifle:

AS50 lvl 37 DMG 2200dmg head 3100dmg 17 bulets

Scout Predator Bow lvl 11 DMG 560dmg head 1200dmg 10 bulets

Big Shark Pump lvl 34 DMG 1000dmg head 1600dmg bulets 7+

Id love to se some of this weapons in future

Contra , this level very high and hard to get it

(06-10-2020, 02:17 PM)CloseR Wrote: Contra , this level very high and hard to get it
yeah thats why you should play more on server

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2020, 03:15 PM by KingSlayers.)

Honestly I'm against such futuristic upgrades. the reason being 1- it will make the game more laggy 
2- such guns require no skills whatsoever it's just spamming the weapon specialty (i can say so because i play csn:z and i have all those gun there) 3- let's be honest except for like Zuk all players above lvl 42+ just bought xp and didn't play enough in the server.
Though, i agree on you that a scout upgrade is necessary, as it genuinely require the player to be skillful. 

PS: again this is just my opinion based from my experience in CSO and CSN:Z. these 2 games started up great with normal weapons and the moment they switched to OP weapons (those you listed above) the game became crappy P2W and almost 90% of the Players quit the game just recently after.

PS[font=arial, sans-serif] ²: CSO and CSN:Z are the games which the /ul weapons came from.[/font]

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 06:11 PM by KarolisX.)

Why more guns, it already need balance.

The game will sustain lag from those guns, if they are bad coded.

First, stop make suggestion for 'Humans' bcs they need nerf! , two - only u have lag in server, talk about ur net delivery!, i played 1 month and server no have crashed, so relax! Smile

AmxMoDx Build from me.
The mods was tested in windows platform, for problems or help connect with me! Smile 
HERE!!! CLICK ME!!!

good suggestion , for those who have lag fix ur net , there is no lag in server
also Tank should be nerfed a little, bcz new players cant kill it, reduce HP and increase ability cd