Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Admin power

Though as responsible admin in server i got to maintain the balance of fairplay in server 
Now as many players dnt like that such as kingslayers from whom i i asked not to do strafing, now before we start abt it, i only know that sgs and strafing both are same in servers which have parachutes as u ofcourse put them in use, and it was by the owner that sgs is not allowed coz zms cant catch a guy doing continuous strafing it is likely impossible, so I asked kingslayers to stop strafing he took me foregranted as he is usually so i i t to take action against her 
Now after tht one of u guys showed upto me giving final warnings to take my s.admin, i mean u got to read the sitaution first that when i i banned king there was only 7 players in server, i also didnt wanted to reduce the number by 6 but it was necessary or the kids will never learn how to respect others and make some fair play, this is not first time, before this i i t 1st warning when i banned some guy for using hacks and all i did was asked for wg,he refused to give so i i to action, and supervisors came with thier gift of warnings, then 2nd time i gagged a player for continous swearing in server as it turned out ut was one of the supervisor who was in mood of showing his power in server that day, again the gift of warnings came to me 
I just request all to read the scene theres already low number of average players in server and i ban them only when its off limits. This is my request to managers and supervisors that stop sending ur gifts and start digging mistakes of the player that reported the admin
Anyways king didnt sent the demo coz she knew it was totally her mistake
Thank you

Sgs different then strafing
Strafing is flaying fast and I'm doing that when playing

Thread Closed

PAKISTAN GAMER X YOUTUBE
SWARM IS LOVE<3