Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

say your wishes make me vip admin moderator etc

Hi im 24 years old (lol) ,from Lithuania , most of the players know me cuz i play pretty much everyday, i would like to be moderator lol vote for me guys Wink Big Grin

Nice to meet you but next time dont ask for Vip/S.admin/Mod.

NitoNB

well, first of all, you don't make a random thread in a random category and ask for free things
second: this category is for introducing yourself and it seems that you didn't even follow the format given to you
also, you should apply for moderator in moderator application thread which is available rn we didn't close it cuz we might add or replace moderators depending on their skills and knowledge in this little domain.
Next time be carefull and if u don't know how to access the forum properly don't hesitate to ask questions here or in discord
Welcome and have fun!

(12-05-2020, 05:59 PM)Poseidon Wrote: well, first of all, you don't make a random thread in a random category and ask for free things
second: this category is for introducing yourself and it seems that you didn't even follow the format given to you
also, you should apply for moderator in moderator application thread which is available rn we didn't close it cuz we might add or replace moderators depending on their skills and knowledge in this little domain.
Next time be carefull and if u don't know how to access the forum properly don't hesitate to ask questions here or in discord
Welcome and have fun!
lol yeah but i dont have acess to make post reply for moderator at that thread

-=ThRead Closed=-