Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report Sickoxz For Free BAN + Unban Request

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2020, 08:09 PM by PakistanGamerX YT.)

Hi All Its me PakistanGamerX !!

****************** JUST READ ALL WORDS BEFORE SAYING ME ANYTHING PLEASE COPERATE*******************************

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin sickoxz.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : PakistanGamerX [YT]
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Adverstise '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.csgamers.tk
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 406811457 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 111.88.15.23 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you

I dont know what actually happened ! And i also think that proof is not needed for this report cuz this report is different from other reports 

(STORY BEFORE I BANNED) : Today when i was playing normal in the server a player named asdjssasjsd ( idk whats actual name btw ) he came and idk where he saw that i have my own server so he started spamming and asking me for ip he actually spammed 50+ times and he asked me ip for my server but i know what are rules of the server so i was always stopping him that dont ask i will get banned pls stop pls stop but he didnt stopped and he started saying ahmed ali is my friend he will unban u .. i say him that idc just i dont want ban in this server
another player named Vuze knows that he was asking me IP and he was also stopping me and him that dont share ip or else report . but after that man spammed 50 + times vuze said this thing to poseidon as he told me that he told poseidon about it so posiedon said vuze to tell pakistan share ip if that man caught in pakistan server so i will  ban him permenant but i didnt shared ip because my server is not good like CSG or Fleshas so i started ignoring that bullshit man and i started talking to vuze and the topic ended there

(AFTER I CAME IN SERVER AND GOT BANNED FREE) : when i randomly came into server i was moving here and there without saying anything i got banned permenant for advertising and this was the moment i got angry !!

NOW MY PROOFS AS STORY :

You can ask Vuze that what had happened his discord is : [color=var(--header-primary)]Vuze[/color][color=var(--header-secondary)]#5530[/color]

[color=var(--header-secondary)]And secondly if u people need proofs ask poseidon he knows whats happening with me nowadays people asking me ip i also told him about this[/color]

[color=var(--header-secondary)]another thing is that all people knows i want to buy s.admin or admin and i am asking everyone to tell me how to do sms.. and why i am mad that i advertise my server to get ban as i want admin so i will make ban myself ?? I am mad that i would do this? i am worried that how i do sms and now i make myself ban ?? senseless thing admin did[/color]
and if i advertise server at that moment mTw was also playing why he didnt banned me ? (I WANT SICKOXZ TO ANSWER ME FOR THAT)
and other thing is people can also report nowadays server is popular so people can also report me for advertising

ASK SICKOXZ FOR PROOFS FOR WHEN I DID ADVERTISE GIVE ME DEMO OR SCREENSHOT OF ANY IP I GAVE AS I TOLD WHOLE STORY WHAT HAD HAPPENED IF FURTHERMORE U PEOPLE NEED INFORMATION SO ASK POSEIDON AND VUZE THEY WILL TELL U <3

I AM REQUESTING FOR UNBAN BECAUSE I GOT BANNED FREE OR MAYBE IT CAN BE CALLED MISTAKENLY BANNED SO PLEASE UNBAN ME

Thanks for reading 
take care from corouna Virus bb

PAKISTAN GAMER X [OFFICIAL YOUTUBER]

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2020, 08:38 PM by sickoxz.)

1-U guys was talking about ur sv and u shared server's ip to Vuze and he say to dont ban ya, but my pc crashed and now im banning u ?

Your complaint is rejected.
Theard Cosed.