Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Abuser Admin

[font=Comic Sans MS]-What he did (Including your proof)[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][AMXBans] ===============================================[/font]
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: [V12|Q7}-ExTazY

[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.csgamers.tk

[AMXBans] Reason: 'Bug Shooting Star'

[AMXBans] Duration: '1 day'

[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_1:0:2076478802'

[AMXBans] Your IP: '41.236.135.162'
[font=Comic Sans MS][AMXBans] ======================================= 
[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]well this admin banned me even tho he was using the same bug for a time [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]and i was playing normally was just switching to another gun like knife to kill zombie from close combat and he didnt even warn me about using it so its not in the rule to ban an player for using bug without warning and the server didnt fix and he even was using it[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Forgot to say that he was antimaping you will find that in the end on the demo.[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]He Is The Demo : https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/FoSZzvga/file.html[/font]

GrImReaPeR

Hi im that admin

I where using same bug? 

Thats nice that u lie now and the thinkg about me that I where antmap is nice bzs there where I was its not antmap but okey!
Have nice day

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 04:21 PM by TheReaPeR.)

(12-03-2020, 04:16 PM)Deafault-BlackGhost Wrote: Hi im that admin

I where using same bug? 

Thats nice that u lie now and the thinkg about me that I where antmap is nice bzs there where I was its not antmap but okey!
Have nice day

Can you Leave Stuff Members judge ill trust their judge not yours -_- and you killed me twice with that shooting star from 1 shot

IF You Stuff members dont love players to use that shooting star bug why added it again after removing it?

GrImReaPeR

Rejected .
You useing Shooting star and this is forbidden
So you deserve this ban

Theard closed.