Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

NOOB GOOD Introduction

Real life

Your Name: Zulfiqar Ali
Your age (not obligatory) : 17
What you do exactly in your life (Work,Study): Study
Where in the world you live: Pakistan
How do you spend your free time : I play games and going to Boxing 
What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in: Under the tree 
Do you like school? (Nvm, I already know the answer): Nah 
What're your favorites songs/games: I would like to play Counter Strike 1.6, CSGO, Valorant, CSNZ, GTA V, Dota 2, COD all series
What're your favorite meals:Biryani and Rice with fish 
What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason):I Would like to visit Canada because First reason is there is my uncles and 2nd reason is there is too many facilities for living 
Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram.

Game

What do you think about our server: The Server is great and I like to play in this server most of time 
How long you've been playing cs 1.6: 11 year
What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...): I like to play Umbrella Swarm , CSO and Zombie Escape 
What is most thing you like in server: It has Best Weapon and all player is kind and I like to talk with them they are kind
What is your best weapon: M3 Black Dragon and Deagle Shooting Star
What new updates you wanna see in the future: Barrett M95 white tiger ,barlog knife , Dual Phantom slayer and some guns for low level player ,Some special event and Free VIP event.

NEVER GIVE UP