Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

report koze (the rat) and eimiux

1. Admin's name: koze and eimiux
2. Server (zombie swarm or zombie plague): zombie swarm
3. Explain the situation: KOZE i got gagged for lang , some of the players when they killed me swore my mother and said ez. and they challenged me and this admin did nothing, koze ratt, EIMIUX gagged me and after he swear me in russian
4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_2:0:292385382
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/D5veh57
6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the admin abusing):-

remove this admin on these rat admins, and that players the shits.

Came here to clarify this, I in no way insulted this fella even when I was talking in Lithuanian and out of nowhere, he went mental and started saying the stuff he said in the sc. I gagged him for 5 minutes but I realised I gave him a gag the map before for the same insults (in which no one said anything to him either). That is when I said the word "blet" because I knew I made a mistake (but the word was definitely not aimed at him), so I ungagged him and increased the gag length to 10 minutes.

(30-05-2023, 11:31 PM)DJ BOBY Wrote: 1. Admin's name: koze and eimiux
2. Server (zombie swarm or zombie plague): zombie swarm
3. Explain the situation: KOZE i got gagged for lang , some of the players when they killed me swore my mother and said ez. and they challenged me and this admin did nothing, koze ratt, EIMIUX gagged me and after he swear me in russian
4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_2:0:292385382
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/D5veh57
6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the admin abusing):-

remove this admin on these rat admins, and that players the shits.
 How dare u report someone when u was the one who insulted and was very toxic to everyone. U came to discord and started insulting same as u did in the server. Grow up seriously.