Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

request unban salm

(This post was last modified: 30-04-2023, 01:32 PM by -ExTazY-.)

1. Your name: salm
2. Your steamid: ' STEAM_2 : 0 : 1138940001 '
3. Ban Details(you can get it from console):  
Server # 1076 [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin -ExTazY-. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : salm [AMXBans] Reason : ' Bypass Ban ' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_2 : 0 : 1138940001 ' [AMXBans] Your IP : ' 82.205.25.94 ' [AMXBans] =============================================== Kicked : You are BANNED. Check yo
]
4. Proof (demo or screenshot):  my salm account was stolen. i sent it to the owner to return it and he retrieved it for me, and when i log into the server with my account, extazy came and said you bypass ban, and i was not like that because the player who stole the account blocked it and the owner said, enter the server, and when i entered extazy Was think me hacked

(This post was last modified: 30-04-2023, 01:48 PM by -ExTazY-.)

Hi Salm,

First of all you might recognize that I edited your post, it's becauze your "Font size" was extremly small and unreadable so next time please take care about that, thanks.

You can't just post a thread without a single PROOF to your case and think that something is about to happen.
Anyways, I'm not able to proof what you just said and I am not going to trust you either.
Nick "Salm" was banned for cheating and the second time it was banned for By-Passing the ban. I don't know who played when and where in this account and who did or did not stole it, all I know is that the account was active in the server while it was banned.

I wont close this thread!
So please send anything that you have of proofs:

-Demo of the last time you played.
-Screenshots of chats with killer.
-And whatever more.......

Either make a new post here or send me a message in discord: -ExTazY-#0705

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

I will close this thread here.
If you're still willig to continue this case contact me in the Discord. Or create new Forum thread.

-Thread Closed.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]