Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

intorduce yourself

Real Life:

-You real name - ishac suhil odeh
-Your age (not obligatory) - 19
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) - i work in a computer store and study at the university
-Where in the world you live - palestine - ramallah
-How do you spend your free time - i play on the server and go out with my friends
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in - the house
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) - actually i didnt like her but the university a little bit
-What're your favorites songs/games - music - metamorphosis slowed down + NCS ----- the games - cs 1.6 + fortnite + league of legends + fifa 23
-What're your favorite meals - pizza + hamburger
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) - turkey because i watch a lot of turkish series and i want to see how the view is there + america because half of my family is there and i want us to be together
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) facebook : ishac s odeh + twitter : ishac odeh + discord : !AlMuGrEm!#5124 + instagram : ATuke3a_3deh + youtube : Battle Yasuo lol - @battleyasuolol4324

Game:

-What do you think about our server - very good but there is a problem which is some problems about insulting
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 - since 2012
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) - gunxp + plague + furien 
-What is most thing you like in server - everything
-What is your best weapon - m3 + old ak
-what new updates you wanna see in the future - to see the changing rules such as - cursing and cursing such as the word fu ** - ass and words like this and i hope that these words are not allowed to be said on the server and discord