Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Introduce Yousrself

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2023, 10:31 PM by DarkShooterS.)

Real Life:

-You real name - Marwan 
-Your age (not obligatory)- 18
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) - College Student First Year.
-Where in the world you live - Egypt
-How do you spend your free time-Games, sports like Football and Gym.
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in - Well mostly in Games and Gym.
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer)- Yes School is Love, second home.
-What're your favorites songs/games - Games- CS1.6 , CSGO, CALL OF DUTY,GTA 5 ETC. SONGS -Metamorphosis.
-What're your favorite meals - Butter chicken, Biriyani.
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason)- Germany.Well i have a good friend of mine in Germany and the place is beauttiful to.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) - Facebook Marwan Ahmed , Discord Hunsnax.#6686 , youtube MarwanGaming-VIP

-What do you think about our server - Great server and Good community.The admins are very friendly.
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 - I started my Cs journey in 2017 so its 7years.
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) - definitely Swarm and zombie Plague.
-What is most thing you like in server- The Staff Members [Image: smile.png]
-What is your best weapon- Balrog Xm,M3 Black dragon
-what new updates you wanna see in the future- New Maps, Balrog Knife, and few Cool Guns.
Thanks For Reading <3
Have Fun Everyone!

what ?

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 28-04-2023, 02:56 PM by jeeT.)

(27-04-2023, 12:51 AM)DarkShooterS Wrote: Real Life:

-You real name - Marwan 
-Your age (not obligatory)- 18
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) - College Student First Year.
-Where in the world you live - Egypt
-How do you spend your free time-Games, sports like Football and Gym.
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in - Well mostly in Games and Gym.
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer)- Yes School is Love, second home.
-What're your favorites songs/games - Games- CS1.6 , CSGO, CALL OF DUTY,GTA 5 ETC. SONGS -Metamorphosis.
-What're your favorite meals - Butter chicken, Biriyani.
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason)- Germany.Well i have a good friend of mine in Germany and the place is beauttiful to.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) - Facebook Marwan Ahmed , Discord Hunsnax.#6686 , yourube darkshooters

-What do you think about our server - Great server and Good community.The admins are very friendly.
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 - I started my Cs journey in 2017 so its 7years.
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) - definitely Swarm and zombie Plague.
-What is most thing you like in server- The Staff Members [Image: smile.png]
-What is your best weapon- Balrog Xm,M3 Black dragon
-what new updates you wanna see in the future- New Maps, Balrog Knife, and few Cool Guns.
Thanks For Reading <3
Have Fun Everyone!