Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

admins abusing their power

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 08:46 PM by stragh.)

(06-03-2023, 08:29 PM)Wolf Wrote: This is not your first time you do something bad and he write for me when l saw the insulting and yea l have laptop where l can watch the demo file what he give to me Smile
Don't forget that you make much rc for play only in ct beacuse you don't want play in zm and when you zm you hide somewhere and not attack.When you get warn you already cry and lie,l attack but you don't see that,l don't camp stb.

reminds me of when you once banned me because some guy said i reconnected when i had just joined, you don't think for yourself you only do what others tell you to do you are only an admin because you mother paid for it otherwise you would never make it, not in this community or in any other.
you are the one lying friend, and it would be nice if you could upload the demo for us all to watch, i can't wait to see what is it that i said that is so offensive it made your weird friend run to his daddy crying about somebody he encountered on the internet.
you also brag all the time about all these guys you have banned as if it is some achievement you should be rewarded for, in your own words "half the server died because i ban them but when they join back their number of bans don't increase" and such stuff.

Messages In This Thread
admins abusing their power - by stragh - 06-03-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by Wolf - 06-03-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by stragh - 06-03-2023, 08:44 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by Wolf - 06-03-2023, 09:21 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by Frost - 06-03-2023, 09:28 PM