Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2022, 11:33 PM by Saifdine.)

admn name : batttle yasuo
which server: zombue swarm
what admni did: he banned me for no raison i was chilling killing some time until something came up so i disconnected then i came back i saw this ban nice admin abusing his access i wanted to play but he just killed my mood banned without even 1 warn or rason
why banned:teaming
demo: https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/xIe88Q80/file.html

i want unban so i can play
my steamid:STEAM_0 : 1 : 469792779

I sorry I put another reason and it's not teaming and I also gave you ban 1 day and not 3 the reason is farming and also I saw you a day or two ago you were playing against 2 bots and you were increasing farming I saw you and gave you a warning and when you entered another Once I saw you playing against bots, and the reason for the ban is farming, not teaming. I'm sorry I put it in teaming. I brought you because you were farming.

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2022, 11:36 AM by Saifdine.)

First of alll u didnt give me a warn 2 days ago and what im supposed to do when server has no players in it afk and wait for u to come

(28-12-2022, 11:26 AM)Saifdine Wrote: First of alll u didnt give me a warn 2 days ago and what im supposed to do when server has no players in it i afk and wait for u to come  and i had only 2 kills how im farming bots witg obly 2 kills

Do not play if there are only bots, and also if you were playing against bots, then this means farming. This is what a supervisor told me, and I also gave you a warning and told you that if I saw you play farming vs bots, I will give you a ban
And also thank your Lord that it is one day, not three

Hello there,
I revoked the ban , but keep in mind what next time you won't be unbanned becouse you there actualy farming the bots, next time just try to join then there are players or just wait for some off them to come in the server.
Also Battle Yasou , keep yourself out off that sort off bans, this is mainly for the staff members to decide for that sort off bans, just fill up an report and we will check it.
Accepted.
Thread closed.