Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

unban

1. Your name: walid / player

2. Your steamid: STEAM_2:0:1521819752

3. Ban Details(you can get it from console):

BUILD 2402 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 938
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Balionas.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : player
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheating '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_2 : 0 : 1521819752 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 197.205.251.55 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

4. Proof (demo or screenshot):https://imgur.com/FJ4xEZg

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 01:30 AM by Omega.)

Hello!

First of all, I'm sure most of the players that are active on the server know that a person with the username "player" is getting banned for account sharing or evading bans, but each time we do so, he manages to comeback. We don't ban without verifying that it's him, since each time we do it, he will ask us why we are banning him. Sometimes he reveals himself. By changing your username to player. Even as a joke is a foolish thing since we are nonstop trying to not allow his entry into the server.

u said some interesting thing that would lead to believe that u were that player because u asked if i use player i cant be banned or something along those lines so thats why u were banned

2. And another question why are u sharing ur acounts with another player !

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 02:19 AM by walid.)

(03-11-2022, 01:36 AM)SpalvotasBalionas Wrote: u said some interesting thing that would lead to believe that  u were that player because u asked if i use player i cant be banned or something along those lines so thats why u were banned

hello  

1)  I asked if I would attend or not because one of my friends told me that the name is always get band,So I asked him if I could play with the name or no  

2)Who owns my account password is my friend and I gave it to him to help me raise the level quickly.

(03-11-2022, 12:33 AM)Omega Wrote: Hello!

First of all, I'm sure most of the players that are active on the server know that a person with the username "player" is getting banned for account sharing or evading bans, but each time we do so, he manages to comeback. We don't ban without verifying that it's him, since each time we do it, he will ask us why we are banning him. Sometimes he reveals himself. By changing your username to player. Even as a joke is a foolish thing since we are nonstop trying to not allow his entry into the server.
 hi Omega!

My friend told me the name is always blocked when he saw me using it, so I wanted to make sure and ask the admin.

(03-11-2022, 02:10 AM)walid Wrote:
(03-11-2022, 01:36 AM)SpalvotasBalionas Wrote: u said some interesting thing that would lead to believe that  u were that player because u asked if i use player i cant be banned or something along those lines so thats why u were banned

hello  

1)  I asked if I would attend or not because one of my friends told me that the name is always get band,So I asked him if I could play with the name or no  

2)Who owns my account password is my friend and I gave it to him to help me raise the level quickly.

(03-11-2022, 12:33 AM)Omega Wrote: Hello!

hi Omega!

My friend told me the name is always blocked when he saw me using it, so I wanted to make sure and ask the admin.

I believe we have been very clear about this. You can't share your account password, by doing so your account will be deleted or you will get permanent banned. you know that and still shared it. YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I 

the reason it was blocked is because your friend got banned from 10 different nonsteamID 
and by you joining with the exact user lead to you getting banned 

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 07:32 AM by ALiVe.)

Hello there,
Like the supervisors mention before account sharing is forbiden and leads to a perma ban , at any case if you provide a legit evidence , the demo file then you there banned , and an wargod scan i will consider to unban you this time if the account you gonna use will not be shared.
Waiting for additional response.

(03-11-2022, 07:32 AM)ALiVe Wrote: Hello there,
Like the supervisors mention before account sharing is forbiden and leads to a perma ban , at any case if you provide a legit evidence , the demo file then you there banned , and an wargod scan i will consider to unban you this time if the account you gonna use will not be shared.
Waiting for additional response.

hello!

1) I can give you Wargod but I don't understand what you mean by demo file

2) I can enter a new password for the account and no one will be able to enter and I will not give it to anyone.

Yo So the demo file is located, in the csstrike folder there all off your cs files are if you can't find it try to use youtube or contact me in discord for additional help. Also waiting for wargod scan

Thread approved. Ban revoked.
Thread closed.