Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

supervisor

1. Admin name: Omega
2. Which Server: swarm
3. What the Admin did: He gave me ban for camper and teaming and i dont play teaming and i dont play camper i go afk 1 min for im going to toilet

4. Admin's SteamID: sry i dont have
5. Proof (demo or screenshot):

Server # 936
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Omega.
[AMXBans] There are 1 hour , 57 minutes and 31 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : V.I.P
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Teaming/Camp '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 2081306302 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 188.161.27.142 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check yo
6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: i dont have a demo for camp

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 03:40 AM by Omega.)

Hello!
The reason for your ban was camping. I believe I was clear when I said that staying AFK in any other place except the base would not be tolerated. I did say the same thing multiple times. I made sure to warn first and then decide to go for a ban now about the "going to the bathroom excuse." That is just a lie. I have seen you do this more than once since I believe I'm one of the most active supervisors at the moment, and I deal with lots of childish behavior; I tolerate lots of players, and sometimes I even overlook it if that's the first time they broke a rule (but mostly depends on what rule they broke and how that affects the server) or were not aware that such a rule exists. In your case, you are trying to avoid getting killed so your rank wouldn't be lowered. you are fully aware of the rules and your actions are observed 🕵️‍♀️ so deciding to break a rule is not an option 👮‍♂️

Hello there,
Next time fill the unban form only if you aren't in the wrong there, and your console information is not consider as a proof it's clearly declarated what you should provide in your case Demo file, witch you can find in your csstrike folder, the demo is autorecorded.For now Declined.
Thread closed.