Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Zombies Swarm - Suggestions.

Smile 

[ZM]Power knife with high damage, they can kill humans. [The humans are very strong]
[Human] Removed some guns, they are very powerful. 
[ZM] Add spawn protect for zm, because they cant move and humans make spawn kill. The weapons are very strongs... 
[ZM] Please allowed Bhop for zombies.
Please balanced the server! Smile

I believe that the problem is not that the humans are too strong; the problem is that the zombies are far too weak. They need some buffs, like an HP boost, and some fixes to their abilities. For example, when a spitter dies, there should be an explosion just like the bomer, and the spitter's ability each time it is used can stack on the floor like a liquid, and when walked into, it shouldn't deal 100 damage but less than 50 or 60. But by doing so, there would be spam of this ability everywhere. So what if only three spits can be stacked, and each time the ability is used, one will be removed and the current spit will be stacked? About the boomers, the blindness ability should be removed. What if we can use the boomers' ability to self-destruct? That would be far better. and more useful than the smoker because each time we grab someone, there's always that teammate that runs in front of the link and breaks it. What if the smoker's ability can pass through walls like it can't be cut? The witch is already powerful enough in her angry mode, but what if she can double jump? I know zombies are not allowed to bhop, but that rule should be removed. It is not our fault that your aim stinks. Then another good idea is an item shop for zombies, where for a certain amount of XP you can purchase another knockback bomb or HP, but they can be purchased only once per time you spawn as a zombie, not infinitely. then an auto-slay for zombies that stay in the same place for more than 10 seconds; this should be applied only out of the zombie base. Zombies that stay afk at base are not considered to be camping.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 02:09 PM by - Factory.)

The server need some changes. I'm really sure if zombies get super knife with more damage the game will be balanced, but some weapons must to be reduce like M3 Dragon with seconds skill.The Seconds M3 skill can kill tank with 5K HP, we have too low % to get smoker spawn.
- Flame throw granade can kill zm 1,2K HP
- Admins spam with pumpkin granade, they can kill everyone. that's is unbalanced

I used to play swarm server in past and as I remember Pumpkins were strong as they are here & only S.admins can use pumpkins. So if someone is paying for something then it must be worth paying. I don't think there is any problem with pumpkin

(03-11-2022, 05:08 PM)Gatu Gaming YT Wrote: I used to play swarm server in past and as I remember Pumpkins were strong as they are here & only S.admins can use pumpkins. So if someone is paying for something then it must be worth paying. I don't think there is any problem with pumpkin

What chance i can have vs you? Do u think is balanced? 1 Pumpkin can kill the strong zombie in server (tank), that must to be reduce. The people can pay again and can have another extras...