Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps

(This post was last modified: 18-07-2022, 10:52 PM by kain.)

(14-07-2022, 07:22 PM)ALiVe Wrote: There was a time this future was added back on the server therefore humans become almoust totally invincible and you say it's not much? 100 fps are pretty enough to gain alot off speed and if peoples have some prestige it's even worse. So after experiencing and receiving a tons off complains the air accelerait was reduced.

I know that sv_airaccelerate has changed over time, but it hasn't been done balanced or should I say accordingly how it should be?
The aa was increased but the fps wasn't limited, literally being on 400 fps and 100aa is such an op thing. So it all makes sense after players complaining about it and I think Killer has done a good decision bringing it back to 10aa.

(14-07-2022, 09:48 PM)Who u Wrote: Adding 100 aa is probably a bad idea. I don't think it's hard for starters to fight off zombies even with the most basic weapons. Also, increasing the aa to 100 would make it worse for zombies than it already is since humans would fly through the whole map in seconds. Even with only 10 aa, you can gain quite some speed and with max prestige, you can just become unkillable. Bhoping might be a different story though, I think zombies should be able to bhop so they can have a higher chance of killing the enemy.
Even though I would like 100 aa since the game feels a bit more fun. it would just ruin the balance that even now is not great at all.

I did read your first paragraphs and refused to check the rest.Your comment is full of assumptions, I'm gonna take a wild guess you're like level 37 and forgot what's like being a low-leveled player.Also with the "flying the map in seconds" thingy you can never do that with 100 fps regardless if you are monster at strafing, talking from lots of experience btw.

Messages In This Thread
Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by kain - 13-07-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by kain - 18-07-2022, 10:32 PM